Lots 13 & 14, 34 Bird Street, originally formed part of the Hospital Lands. In 1880, this house was constructed for George Wedekind and soon afterwards in 1883, he sold it to H.W. Dalldorf, who named it “Hanover House”. In 1948, the M.O.T.H purchased the building and only sold it circa 2005 to old Mutual which uses it as offices.
Main picture: Hanover House in Bird Street