Port Elizabeth of Yore: St Phillip’s Church on Richmond Hill

St Philips Church is situated on the corner of St Philip and Callington Street. The church started as a mission church in about 1872 with families, mostly Dutch speaking, who had moved to Port Elizabeth from what is now the Western Cape. Main picture: A recent photograph of St. Phillip’s Church The church started in a … Continue reading Port Elizabeth of Yore: St Phillip’s Church on Richmond Hill